The second beta of restc-cpp is released
Today I released the second beta of restc-cpp.
Restc-cpp is a modern REST client for C++ that utilize
boost::asio coroutines to make asynchronous HTTP and REST programming trivial, and even fun!
Unlike most (all?) similar projects, restc-cpp support direct serialization and deserialization between native C++ classes and json (with a little help from
- Redirect with arguments does not work bug #52
- Impossible to access all
Set-Cookieheaders bug #37
- Compile issues on Ubuntu 16.04 bug #34
- C++17 build bug #33
- Multiple problems with connections not being released to the pool bug #24
- Timers does not time out when they go out of scope bug #20
- access violation in ConnectionPoolImpl::OnCacheCleanup bug #15
- Connection Cache integration test is broken bug #14
- Set up automated builds with Jenkins for all platforms enhancement #41
- No install. Can't use with cmake ExternalProject_Add() enhancement #25
- Add timers to read / write data enhancement #21
- Add support for json property maps (std::map<std::string, T> enhancement #13
- Add support for json deserializer to ignore unknown properties enhancement #12
The library is available on Github with tutorials and examples.
Please report any issues to the Issue tracker - including friction and frustrations you experience. I want to make this library easy to use for everyone.